Dr David Routledge
BSc, MBChB, MSc, PGCert, MRCP UK,
FRCPath UK, FRACP
David is a UK Trained Clinical Haematologist with a specialist interest in haematological cancers (Myeloma, Lymphoma and Leukaemia), bone marrow transplantation and cellular therapies, including treating cancer patients in their own homes.
His significant experience includes:
- Management of haematological cancers (Myeloma, Lymphoma and Leukaemia), bone marrow transplantation and immune therapies (including CAR-T cells and Bi-specific Antibodies)
- Management of acquired and inherited blood disorders
- Pregnancy related haematology
- Blood cell, clotting and bleeding disorders
Dr Routledge is currently a Consultant at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and The Royal Melbourne Hospital, as well as the University Hospital Geelong.
He is actively involved in early phase clinical trials and is a Senior Clinical Fellow at the University of Melbourne. David has published in peer review journals and presented internationally in his field.
He has made Geelong his home, is a keen runner and Cats supporter.
Peter MacCallum and Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne
Senior Clinical Fellow
University of Melbourne
- American Society of Haematology (ASH)
- Australasian Leukaemia & Lymphoma Group (ALLG)
- Australia and New Zealand Transplant and Cellular Therapies (ANZTCT)
- British Society of Haematology (BSH)
- Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand (HSANZ)
- Royal College of Physicians, UK (MRCP)
- Royal College of Pathologists, UK (FRCPath)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)